Sunday, July 29, 2007

It's time to morph!

Well, knitters, I left my "Shetland Isles" for a while. I did get up to another section and it's going great! However, I found this shawl (pictured) that I just about went nuts for, called "Wing-o-the-Moth" and it's a humdinger! I used size 6 needle and Zepher yarn and the directions you can order from are at www.patterns@knitspot.com , check out her great blog! I'm almost at the second section before I put on the border. It was a lovely read. The pattern is very friendly, thus far. I have my fingers crossed that I can do the next set. The first set is called fir cone and the next one coming up is a twin leaf pattern. If I run into trouble I think I may just continue with the fir cone pattern until I need to do the border, which is the kicker. How lovely is the Corona pattern? You can refer to this pattern in Barbara Walker's knitting book. I also ordered the "Bee" shawl pattern and the "Lacy Shawl" pattern which I will write about when I receive both these patterns. These are knock-out shawls as well. Happy knitting.

No comments: